Virtual WGA Symposium at APGC 2022
Bleb and Non-Bleb Based Surgeries: Pearls from International Experts
Join the virtual WGA Symposium on Bleb and Non-Bleb Based Surgeries: Pearls from International Experts taking place during the Asia-Pacific Glaucoma Congress on August 4, 2022, from 1:00-2:30 PM Malaysia Time (Find your local time here).
1. Introduction – Neeru Gupta, MD PhD MBA
2. Welcome & Introduction by the moderators – Kaweh Mansouri, MD & Tanuj Dada, MD
3. Micropulse TLT: Clinical Pearls for the Best Results – José Maria Martinez de la Casa, MD
4. Canaloplasty or Goniotomy: Which is best? – Inder Paul Singh, MD
5. Stenting: How to make them work for the patient – Kyung Rim Sung, MD
6. XEN: Inside Out vs. Outside In – Kaweh Mansouri, MD
7. TRABS: Best practices for successful outcomes – Paul Healey, MD
8. Tubes: Optimizing your outcomes – Da Wen Lu, MD
9. Panel discussion – All moderators & speakers
For registration visit: https://apgcongress.org/.