GLAUCOMA: #1 cause of irreversible blindness
Glaucoma is a silent disease: you may not know you have it until late.
Did you know?
- Most people with glaucoma are not aware of it: most glaucoma patients have zero symptoms.
- Catch the disease early and you have a great chance of preserving your vision for the years to come.
- Getting tested involves no painful or lengthy eye exams.
- Get tested because you might be avoiding a huge problem.
- Get tested and get your family and friends tested, you would be taking one of the best decisions of your life.
- Most people who get a diagnosis of glaucoma will be treated with eye drops taken once or twice a day.
- People who have undetected glaucoma might be dangerous as drivers.
- Get tested and get peace of mind of a clean bill of health for your eyes.