Main benefits of supporting the World Glaucoma Association
- Acknowledgment in WGA promotional material
- Reduced advertisement rates in the journal ‘International Glaucoma Review’
- Invitations to WGA Board Meetings and Industry Meetings
- Information about and involvement in new WGA projects
- Access to WGA Educational Portal and cooperation for publication of content
- Complimentary registrations for events such as the WGA Consensus Meeting
Industry partners can choose how to enter the network of the WGA by choosing the level of support. The World Glaucoma Association offers four possible membership levels, each with its own set of benefits and conditions. More information can be found in the WGA Industry Brochure.
Startups and small companies
We are proud to support startups and small companies with a special membership package. To qualify for this program, please email the WGA Executive Office for more details at email@example.com. The application process is only open to startups and small companies who meet all the following requirements:
- Business is privately held;
- Has less than 10 full-time employees;
- It is an established business with a website and/or existing public references on the internet.