We value our partnership with each of our Glaucoma Industry Members. In addition to financial support, members provide their unique expertise and perspectives on the issues and needs facing the glaucoma community. And while it is our commitment to eliminating glaucoma-related disability worldwide that brings us together, it is our shared understanding that collaborative initiatives generate steadier progress and stronger outcomes that will ensure our partnership proves valuable for the families and providers caring for the glaucoma patients we serve. They look to us to make tomorrow better; together, we can make a difference.
Main benefits of supporting the World Glaucoma Association
- Acknowledgment in WGA promotional material
- Reduced advertisement rates in the journal ‘International Glaucoma Review’
- Invitations to WGA Board Meetings and Industry Meetings
- Information about and involvement in new WGA projects
- Access to WGA Educational Portal and cooperation for publication of content
- Complimentary registrations for events such as the WGA Consensus Meeting
Industry partners can also choose how it wishes to enter the network of the WGA by choosing the level of support. The World Glaucoma Association offers four possible membership levels as of 2020, each with its own set of benefits and conditions.
- Platinum Glaucoma Industry Member
- Gold Glaucoma Industry Member
- Silver Glaucoma Industry Member
- Bronze Glaucoma Industry Member
Should you be interested in becoming a Glaucoma Industry Member, for more information please contact the WGA Executive Office at email@example.com.
Additionally, we are proud to support startups and small companies with a special membership package. To qualify for this program, please email the WGA Executive Office for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application process is only open to startups and small companies who meet all the following requirements:
- Business is privately held;
- Has less than 10 full-time employees;
- It is an established business with a website and/or existing public references on the internet.