Membership of the World Glaucoma Association is FREE if you’re a member of one of our affiliated glaucoma societies!
- Belong to a global community: connect with other health care professionals specialized in glaucoma.
- Access top-notch resources: receive free online access to our publications: the International Glaucoma Review (IGR) and the Journal of Glaucoma (JOG) and read the latest news of the WGA in our monthly newsletter.
- Help drive glaucoma awareness: have a voice to advocate for glaucoma and participate in World Glaucoma Week, planned annually in March.
- Experience significant savings: take advantage of a discount on the registration fee for our biennial World Glaucoma Congress (WGC).
- Boost your knowledge on glaucoma: develop your professional standing and that of your institution by using our educational portal, online courses and webinars.
- Experience strength in numbers: gain valuable insights with the Glaucoma Consensus Initiative, based on the idea that the collective wisdom of a group is better than the opinion of a single expert.
- Support your patients: relay unbiased information about glaucoma, using accessible language in a user-friendly platform.
The WGA services
- World Glaucoma Congress
- Increase glaucoma awareness
- Newsletters to keep you updated on our activities
- IGR Online: searchable glaucoma abstract database
- International Glaucoma Review
- Journal of Glaucoma
- Basic Course in Glaucoma
- Educational portal for online learning
- Fellowship Program
- Consensus meetings & publications
- Patient Education Website